Breast augmentation commonly termed as breast implants is a popular cosmetic surgery mainly performed to have shapely breasts. Today, this kind of surgery has become the best option to have firm boobs in order to enhance the overall appearance of your body.
When do you need breast augmentation?
- If you like to have shapely figure and your breasts don’t compliment your desire.
- Your clothes don’t look best as your boobs are large or quite small.
- When it gets sagged due to loss of weight or old age. In short when you feel like having firm breasts.
- The breasts are quite big even after you have stopped lactating your baby
- You need uniform shape for both breasts.
It is one of best process to get treated to have well figured breasts. To retain youthful figure is dream of every woman who is aging. This kind of cosmetic surgery is opted widely and in hundreds of cases, it has been quite successful.
How is the surgery performed?
An expert plastic surgeon will do an incision to lift the breast tissues or make a sap to implant a well figured breast. In most of the cases, when the breast needs to appear small the fat inside it is removed or to have shapely firm breast, fat is introduced in the boobs by sucking it out from another part of body through liposuction surgery.
While doing breast implants, the position is decided by the recommendation of the expert surgeon. Mostly it is done underneath the pectoral muscle (present between the breast tissue and the chest wall). Sometimes, even above the pectoral muscles is considered as the best position to implant the boobs.
You don’t have to worry about the placements interfering with your mammograms and breast feeding. You have many choices to opt for in the breast augmentation list. Choosing any of it will be equally beneficial to have the desired results.
The options are:
- Saline filled breast implants or structured saline filled breast implants.
- Silicone gel filled breast implants.
- Cohesive gel silicone filled breast implants.
- Autologous fat transfer method.
The well acclaimed doctors in plastic surgery, who has performed numerous breast implant operations successfully in cosmetic surgical clinic, will choose the best methods to enhance the shape of your breasts. This is done after studying your pre medical history, considering your age and scanning your breast tissues. There are minimal chances of any health risks after the surgery. The scars of incision will surely fade away in few months and you will be happy with the end results of having shapely figure of the body.