Lavender oil has specific and significant kind of aroma and is widely known for its numerous uses and applications. The oil has been used for its many benefits by people in ancient history down to the present day. Various companies are making lavender oil available for sale to allow people all over to be able to benefit from it. Here are just a few of the many doTERRA lavender oil uses and benefits.
The uses and benefits you should know about
- Lavender Bath and Shower: Relax in a bath tub with 5-8 drops of lavender essential oilin the water, it will promote relaxation, relieve body aches, reduce stress and open your mind. You can also try using it in the shower with 3-4 drops of lavender oil on your head while showering with cold water. This not only helps to relax your mind but also makes your hair and scalp healthy.
- Some accidents and health issues:
- Bee sting/Insect Bite: The unique properties of lavender oil is very beneficial when it used by applying drops on an insect bite or bee sting to prevent it from swelling or itching.
- Dry skin: You can provide moisture to any kind of rough, or dry skin when you apply lavender oil and rub it on the skin.
- Hair Care: Rubbing lavender oil on the scalp can help keep the scalp looking clean and healthy .
- Massage: One of the popular uses of lavender essential oil is with massage therapy. This can be in your home for adults and kids or by a professional massage therapist.